THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
THE OFFICE OF THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (OSSAP-SDGs)
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN THE OFFICE OF THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals (OSSAP-SDGs) hereby invites applications from reputable and interested firms with relevant cognate experience for prequalification for year 2017 Consultancy Services. The consultancy services scope of work are as listed below:
LOT : CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Communication and Advocacy for SDGs Programmes;
- Monitoring/Evaluation of Projects;
- Training/Workshop Services;
- Project Consultants;
- Design of Reports/Enlightenment Materials;
- Maintenance/Management of OSSAP-SDGs Website;
- Impact Assessment of Projects/Programmes;
- Out of School Children Programme;
- Survey & Design of Mini Sports Stadium;
- Conduct of in-depth Analysis and Assessment of current state of NMIS;
- Consultancy Services for Project Management;
- Consultancy Services for Development of First National Voluntary Review Report on SDGs in Nigeria; and
- Consultancy Services for Development of an SDGs National Result Framework and SDGs Strategic Plan for Results Phase I.
Interested Bidders are requested to submit Technical Bids for the above listed Consultancy Services.
2.0 MANDATORY/ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) namely Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association;
- b) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years: 2014, 2015 and 2016;
- c) Evidence of Certificate of compliance by National Pension Commission (PENCOM);
- d) Evidence of Certificate of compliance by Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- e) Evidence of Certificate of compliance by Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF);
- f) Evidence of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration on the BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers;
- g) Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCON); and
- h) Current Sworn Affidavit the company is not in receivership and none of the Board of Directors is a staff of OSSAP-SDGs
- i) Detailed Company Profile showing all the Directors of the company and Curriculum Vitae of Professional Staff for the Project, academic and professional certificate, experience and attestation of availability as may be applicable;;
- j) Evidence of Consultancy Services in at least (3) jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last three (3) years with verifiable letters of contract award, evidence of payment and certificate of job completion;
- k) Evidence of financial capability /reference letter from a reputable Bank;
- l) Methodology/Work Plan for project implementation and validity of offer;
- m) Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies such as ARCON and COREN;
n ) Annual Auditors Report for the last 3 Years (2014, 2015, and 2016);
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Documents for Expression of Interest for Prequalification (Consultancy Services) must be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled “PREQUALIFICATION BID” clearly indicating the company’s name, project title and lot number for clarity of purpose. The Technical Bids shall be addressed to the address stated in paragraph 1.5 above and submitted at The Procurement Unit (OSSAP-SDGs), Block C, 3rd Floor, Room 3A1 1.45 Bullet House, Phase II, Federal Secretariat, Abuja on or before Monday 24th July, 2017 by 12.00 noon. The Technical Bid opening will take place immediately following the deadline for submission of bids by 12.00noon at the Conference Hall (Atiku Abubakar), Block A, 1st Floor, Bullet House, Federal Secretariat, Phase II, Abuja.
3.0 DISCLAIMER AND CONCLUSION
3.1 The advertisement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Office to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Office.
3.2 The Office will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an enquiry.
3.3 NO COMPANY SHOULD BID FOR MORE THAN ONE (1) LOT EACH IN WORKS AND GOODS RESPECTIVELY.
3.4 ANY BIDDER THAT DOES NOT STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS STANDS DISQUALIFIED AUTOMATICALLY.
OSSAP – SDGs